13 June, 2009

Grimshaw vs Ramsay: Handbags at dawn

The Chaser are so last week!
This week's celebrity drama is much more fun; Gordon Ramsay is mean to Tracy Grimshaw and Tracy bites back.
Why is this news? I dunno!
Gordon Ramsay is not a celebrity chef, he's a celebrity arsehole who cooks a bit. Everyone knows that, so why so surprised? As for "our Tracy," she probably didn't deserve it this time around, but she fronts the show that a couple of weeks ago, tried to make a star out of the "chk-chk-boom" girl, conveniently sidestepping the fact that it all came about because a man was kneecapped, so Grimshaw has no claim to the high moral ground. In her public reply to Ramsay's comments, she claimed to have been a good sport by not asking Ramsay any uncomfortable questions about his marriage. Well why not, Tracy? Are you a journalist or a publicist? If she's that thin-skinned, then what is she doing in television current affairs?

I don't care about either of them. As far as I'm concerned, they deserve each other. It's just fun sometimes to watch a bloodless spat like this. I can be catty like that.

Also, it gives me an excuse to post a skit I did for Strawberry Fields Radio last year. I left it until the weekend because it is definitely NOT safe for work. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment